The Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch™ 4135 IP Conference Phone is a flexible, SIP-based unit. For companies that are accustomed to the benefits of IP voice services, it offers innovative new features for more efficient conference calls. Calls can be recorded and stored and the conference guide enables calls to pre-programmed groups. With expansion microphones, the OmniTouch 4135 IP Conference Phone is the business phone of choice for large conferences.
- Increases collaboration and enables creative exchanges with remote parties
- Enables spontaneous group brainstorming and problem-solving sessions
- Reduces travel and administration time and costs
- Leverages the installed base of AlcatelLucent OmniPCX Enterprise systems
- Interoperability with survival router (embedded SIP Proxy) provide continuity of service with Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise systems
- Enables high-quality audio conferencing
- SIP connectivity enables connection to the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ Communication Server
- SIP redundancy with Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Communication Server
- Support for power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Four simultaneous connections can be linked to create a five-way call
- Up to four user profiles can be saved with settings and contact details
- Call recording function on SD memory card enables meetings and file notes to be saved and transferred to a computer
- Conference guide enables group calls – All participants in a group can be contacted at the same time with onebutton access. Up to 20 groups can be stored per profile.
- LDAP client with direct access to directory thru dedicated key
- Easy configuration with the Web interface – Settings can be imported and exported to other OmniTouch 4135 IP Conference Phones.
- Expansion for large rooms – A combination of the unit’s omnidirectional microphone with directional microphones increases voice pickup from 30 m2 (320 ft2) to twice that.