The igh Light Switch controls any dimmable or non-dimmable AC powered lighting.
The Light Switch is loaded with unique features allowing customization of each light according to the user's needs.
- Dimming any approved dimmable lights.
- Light intensity management - Once room occupancy occurred the switch decides whether turn the lights ON according to user preferences and amount of light in the room.
- Fade speed - Soft dimming operation.
- Night light - The light turns OFF automatically at sunrise.
- OFF level - The light will dim to a low intensity instead of turning OFF according to user preferences.
- OFF delay - After executing OFF command manually the switch allows the user to leave the room before light turn OFF.
- Return level - Light turn ON to specific light intensity according to user preference or last light level.
- Short timer – In case of short time visit the light will turn OFF much faster in order to avoid energy wasting.
- Event Handler Switch – Allows to trigger desired scenarios by touching ON/OFF area.
- Single Touch – Converts switch surface to one toggle touch area.
- Learning - The switch learns the amount of movement in the room and automatically adjusts the timers.